www.ingilizcem.org > İngilizce Kelimeler
İngilizce En Çok Kullanılan Fiiller
Bu yazımızda ingilizcede en çok kullanılan filleri göreceğiz. İlk olarak aşağıdaki tabloda bazı filleri ve onlarla yapılabilecek eylemleri görelim:
|answer||the phone, a question|
|close||a doori a window|
|cut||things with a knife|
|fail||an exam, driving test|
|light||a pipe, a fire|
|look at||the blackboard|
|play||the guitar, tennis|
|switch on/off||the light|
Aşağıdaki tabloda yer alan fiilleri cümle içinde kullanalım:
- Do you remember John's address? Yes, it's 27 Wood Lane.
- How long are you going to stay in Paris? About ten days altogether.
- She told me to put the milk and eggs in the fridge.
- Do you think it will rain tomorrow?
- Oh, I hope not.
- Could you talk more slowly, please? Mario doesn't speak English very well.
- Do you like football? No, I hate it!
- He had a thick, black beard so we didn't recognize him at first.
- Where did you meet your husband? On a number 17 bus.
- She gave me a pen and asked me to sign my name.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? Alive and very rich.
- She asked me to take her books back to the library.
- Will you promise to phone me as soon as you arrive? Yes, of course I will.
- We're going to leave London and move to North Wales when we're 65.
- I don't speak French very well, but I understand quite a lot.
- Can you smell something burning? Oh dear! I forgot to switch off the oven!
- He gave the taxi-driver $10 and told him to keep the change.
- If you study hard, you should pass all your exams in the summer.
- You need to be very strong and fit to be a ballet dancer.
- I don't like playing tennis because I always lose Even my grandmother beats me!
Aşağıda yer alan fiilleri cümle içinde kullanalım:
- She tried to explain why she was late.
- I'd like to thank everyone for helping me with the party.
- Do you like jazz? No, I prefer pop music.
- Is there anyone in the class who doesn't know what the word 'greedy' means?
- I think women are much better drives than men are. Yes, I agree!
- How much does this book cost,please? $8.99.
- When did you learn to drive? When I was seventeen.
- I'm going to sell my house. Do you know anyone who wants to buy it?
- Will you let me kiss you if I ask you to marry me?
- Can you describe what the man looked like, sir? Well, officer, he was tall and well-built with fair hair and a moustache.
- My mother always gets very upset if I forget to send her a card on her birthday.
- I live in Wales now. But I was born in New Zealand.
- I won't be long. Can you wait for me?
- How much does a teacher earn in this country? About $20,000 a year, I think.
- He asked us to help him move the piano.
- We usually travel by air when we visit our son in Germany.
- We have decided to call our daughter Amanda, after her grandmother.
- Could you speak louder, please? We can't hear at the back?
- What time does the film start ?
- If you need money, you can always try to borrow some from the bank.
- I've lost my lighter. Can You help me to find it?
comments powered by Disqus