www.ingilizcem.org > Ingilizce Gramer
Soru Kelimeleri İle Soru Cümlesi Oluşturma
|WHERE IS ...?||WHERE CAN...?||WHY DOES...?|
where, when, why gibi soru kelimeleri ile soru cümlesi oluştururken, yes-no soru cümlesinin başına bu soru kelimelerini getiririz.
|Olumlu cümle:||Anna is in Russia.||I will see her on Tuesday.|
|Soru cümlesi:||Where is Anna?||When will you see her?|
Eğer olumlu cümle içinde yardımcı fiil yok ise, bu cümleler geniş ya da geçmiş zamanlı cümlelerdir ve soru kelimesinden sonra do/does/did yardımcı fiillerini zamana göre getiririz.
|Olumlu cümle:||He likes his job.||I came here to learn English.|
|Soru cümlesi:||How does he like his job?||Why did you come here?|
Aşağıda soru kelimeleri ile kurulmuş soru cümlelerini inceleyelim:
- (you staying?) Where are you staying? 'At the Park Hotel'
- (you arrive?) When did you arrive? 'Last Nihgt'
- (you here?) Why are you here? 'to see Scotland'
- (you been today?) Where have you been today? 'To Edinburg'
- (you going to Glasgow?) When are you going to Glasgow? 'Next weekend'
- (you like Scotland?) How do you like Scotland? 'It is great!'
- (you come here?) How did you come here? 'By car.'
- (you come by car?) Why did come here by car? 'I like driving.'
- (you live?) Where do you live? 'In Germany.'
- (you leaving?) When are you leaving? 'Next Tuesday.'
- (we see you again? ?) When will we see you again? 'I'll be back next summer.'
How ile ilgili soru sorarken genellikle how + sıfat/zarf yapısını kullanırız:
|How old is your sister?||How tall are you?||How fast can you run?|
Aşağıdaki tabloda ve örnek cümlelerde how soru kelimesinin nasıl kullanıldığını inceleyelim:
|How old ...?||How far ...?||How long ...?||How tall ...?|
|How big ...?||How fast ...?||How often ...?||How well ...?|
- How far is your house from here? 'About 5 km.'
- How tall is John? 'Very tall-nearly two metres.'
- How fast was she driving? 'The police say she was doing 160 km/h.'
- How often do you see your parents. 'Every week.'
- How big is Ann's flat? 'Very small-just one room and a bathroom.'
- How long did you stay in China? 'I was there for six months.'
- How well do you speak Spanish? 'Not very well.'
Bazı soru cümleleri what+isim ile başlarlar:
- What time is the film?
- What time does the train leave?
- What colour are her eyes?
- What size are you?
- What sort of books do you read?
- What sort of films do oyu like?
Aşağıdaki örnek cümleleri ve verilen cevapları inceleyelim:
- What time does her plane arrive? Eight o'clock, if it is not late.
- What colour is the baby's hair? She hasn't got any.
- What kind of music do you play? Pop, mostly.
- I'd like a packet of rice, please. What size, small or large?
- Can I borrow one of your sweaters? Sure. What colour would you like? Blue? Green?
- What kind of holidays do you prefer? We usually go to the mountains.
- What time did yo get home? I don't remember. It was very late.
- I need a sweather. What size are you? Extra large.
Eğer bir şeyin tanımını soruyorsa, What is/are/was/were .... like şeklindeki yapıyı kullanırız.
- Where have you been? 'In Ireland' What was the weather like? 'OK.'
- What is your new boyfriend like? He is very nice.
Aşağıda verilmiş örnek cümleleri inceleyelim:
- What is your new boss like? He is not very good at his job.
- What is your new girlfriend like? She is beautiful.
- What is your new neighnours like? Very noisy. They have parties all night.
- What is your new car like? OK.-it is a bit slow.
- What is your new house like? Great - we've got much more room.
- What is your new school like? The teachers aren't much good.
Aşağıda bazı kullanışlı soru cümlelerini verdik:
- Where are you from?
- Where do you come from?
- How long have you been here?
- How long are you here for? (=until when ...?)
- How long does it take to get London?
- How long does it take to learn English?
- How do you spell that word?
- How do you pronounce this word?
comments powered by Disqus