www.ingilizcem.org > Ingilizce Gramer
Reported Commands: Emir Cümlelerinin Bildirilmesi
Emir cümlelerinin bildirilmesi konusu, verilen bir emrin iletilmesidir. Bu kullanımda dolaylı yoldan anlatılan emir, isimin hallerini almış zamir (me, you, her, us) ve fiilin mastar haliyle birlikte kullanılır.
- Direct: Stop!
Reported commands: He told them to stop.
Negatif kullanımda ise to+infinitive (mastar) den önce "not" kullanılır.
- Direct: Don't stop!
Reported commands: He told them not to stop.
- Direct: Don't go!
Reported commands: He told me not to go.
Aşağıdaki örnekleri inceleyelim:
1- "Sit down Mary." (he told)
He told Mary to sit down.
- 2- "Don't go near the sea, children." (the children's mother warned)
The children's mother warned them not to go near the sea.
- 3- "Don't be late, Tim." (Tim's father told.)
Tim's father told him not to be late.
- 4- "Be quit, children." (the librarian)
The librarian told the children to be quiet.
- 5- "Don't shoot, men!" (the officer ordered)
The officer ordered the men not to shoot.
- 6- "Have your tickets ready, please." (the inspector told us)
The inspector told us to have our tickets ready.
- 7- "Don't use the telephone after eleven o'lock." (the landlady told us)
The landlady told us not to use the telephone after eleven o'clock.
- 8- "Leave your keys on the desk, please." (the receptionist told us)
The receptionist told us to leave our keys on the desk.
- 9- "Have your passports ready, please."(the customs officer told us)
The customs officer told us to have our passports ready.
- 10- "Finish the job tonight, please." (my boss told me)
My boss told me to finish the job tonight/that night.
- 11- "Run!" (the general ordered the soldiers)
The general ordered the soldiers to run.
- 12- "Open the door, please" (my mother told me)
My mother told me to open the door.
- 13- "Don't spend too much money on your holiday." (my father told me)
My father told me not to spend too much money on my holiday.
- 14- "Hurry up." (he told me)
He told me to hurry up.
- 15- "Don't be frightened." (she told me)
She told me not to be frightened.