www.ingilizcem.org > Ingilizce Gramer
Geçmiş Zaman İle Pasif Cümleler Oluşturma - Simple Past Passive
|+||I was woken||you were woken||he/she/it was woken|
|?||was I woken?||were you woken?||was he/she/it woken?|
|-||I was not not woken?||You were woken||he/she/it was not woken|
Yukarıdaki tabloda görüldüğü gibi, pasif cümlelerde "be + fiilin 3. hali ya da -ed eki almış hali" kullanılır kuralı geçmiş zaman için de geçerlidir. Aradaki tek fark, be fiili geçmiş zaman hali ile kullanılır, yani was,were
Geçmiş zaman pasif yapısını, bitmiş eylemler için kullanırız:
- This table was made by my grandfather.
- Was the letter signed?
- We weren't met at the door.
Aşağıdaki örnek cümleleri inceleyelim:
- The fire was seen in Renton, a kilometre away.
- Most of the matches were won by Indian teams.
- These keys were found in the changing room - are they yours?
- We couldn't find the station, but we were helped by a very kind woman.
- I was stopped by a policeman in the Green Road this morning.
- Yesterday a man was caught trying to burn down the Town Hall.
Pasif cümle oluştururken fiil ya -ed eki alır ya da 3. halde kullanılır. Aşağıdaki cümlelerde parantez içindeki fiillerin nasıl kullanıldıklarına bakalım:
- Our passports were taken by a tall woman in a uniform. (take)
- These books were left in the classroom yesterday. (leave)
- I don't think this room cleaned yesterday. (clean)
- We were met at the airport by a driver from the university. (meet)
- Nobody was told what was happening. (tell)
- He was sent away to school when he was twelve. (send)
Aşağıdaki örneklerde geçmiş zaman pasif olumsuz ve soru cümlesi örneklerini inceleyelim:
- We weren't paid when we finish the work. (not pay)' When were you paid? 'Two months later.'
- My father wasn't educated in England. (not educate) Where was your father educated? 'In Germany'
- The letters weren't posted on Tuesday. (not post) When were the letters posted? 'On Thursday.'
- This wasn't cooked in butter. (not cook) How was this cooked? 'In margarine.'
- My suit wasn't made in England. (not make) Where is your suit made? In Hong Kong.
Pasif geçmiş zamanı, birisinin doğum gününden bahsederken de kullanırız:
I was born in 1964.
- My sister was born in Egypt.